The Monumental Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba is a sacred place. During your visit, be respectful, observe the instructions of the staff caring for you, and comply with the following rules and recommendations. We remind you that the main purpose of the enclosure is to be a Catholic temple, being also the main church of Cordoba. Therefore, its use is restricted to the catholic religious cult, as well as to the tourist and cultural visit. We thank you for your collaboration.
- Minors must be accompanied by adults. Help us by explaining the importance of not touching certain objects and also do not allow them to run through the monument, as they could disturb other visitors.
- It is forbidden to use a tripod or foot, as well as to film and photograph liturgical celebrations.
- Do not carry backpacks or big bags.
- Pets are not allowed, except guide dogs.
- No smoking, drinking, or eating.
- Remember to visit a sacred place, access it with appropriate clothing.
- Observe the instructions of the security personnel.